From: "Ken" <currieken_@_cybernet.it>
To: <rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 8:13 AM
Subject: (rshsdepot) Depots

> Hello.  I'm new to the list, but not to the society.
>
> Am looking for photos (any date) of the following stations in SW Iowa:
Creston, Red Oak, Coburg, Essex, Shenandoah, Riverton, Farragut, and
Hamburg.  I have acquired some photos through a variety of sources, but am
looking for additional images to assist in research and modeling efforts.  I
have consulted the cumulative index to the Bulletin.  Any help that can be
provided by any members would be greatly appreciated.