Re: (rshsdepot) "Iowa Depots" addition

Angela:  Many thanks for alerting me to the wonderful restoration of the CBQ
Dubuque depot in which you played a major role.  I had not been by there
since the work was begun so knew only of the flat top depot bldg. which was
so unattractive I did not want to include it in my collection.

My congratulations to you on your work with this historic station.  I will
certainly add it to my web site with attribution to you.  As an ex CBQ
station agent, I view your photo as the finest one in my collection.

Sid