(erielack) dl&w in bingo

YO yard was busy 3 shifts a day because allied chemical (solvay
process) in syracuse was the company's largest on line customer -
many cars of soda ash traveled from syr to bingo where they would
have to be broken down for distribution in different directions - if
i remember correctly there were 2 syr/bingo trains each way every 24
hours - ralph mcclive