Re: (erielack) Assistance please.

So, just what is a GE UM-20?  Some sort of experimental diesel used on  the
Erie?

- --Ken Weller, no expert on diesel engines...

I have suffered Complete Computer
Failure. . .
. . . I am (still) working  on reworking an ABBA set of GE UM-20s, the
Overland models of
some 15-20  years ago.  I used to know when they were done, because it was
documented  in the old computer . . . .

But what I have also lost which is relevant  to this project is the six or
seven photos I'd managed to find of these engines  in ERIE paint.  And what I'm
asking here is that if any of you happen to  have some photos of these engines
in ERIE paint, and would consider sharing  them, I would be most VERY
grateful.

SGL