RE: (erielack) Common foreign roadnames on DL&W

Hi,

I hope someone can help you here as I am considering an O scale ficticious Erie layout supposed to be near Middletown NY. I was going down the EL road but fancied having a car or two from the O & W so have decided to model mid fifties just before the demise of the Old & Weary. I look forward to replies to your query.

Cheers
Chris
4270