From: Chris Hall <rm584_@_hotmail.co.uk>
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Sent: Sun, February 19, 2012 1:58:12 PM
Subject: RE: (erielack) Common foreign roadnames on DL&W

Hi,

I hope someone can help you here as I am considering an O scale ficticious Erie
layout supposed to be near Middletown NY. I was going down the EL road but
fancied having a car or two from the O & W so have decided to model mid fifties
just before the demise of the Old & Weary. I look forward to replies to your
query.

Cheers
Chris
4270