RE: (erielack) Re: place names (was subject matter)

Mike
Steamburg was on the Main Line and is still rail served by the WNY&P.  Into
at least the early '60's the creamery was a regular carload shipper of
liquid milk.  I believe #8 (Atlantic Express) handled the traffic.  I am not
aware of how the return empties were handled.
M J Connor